Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oreo my darlin'

I am completely enamored of Double Stuf Oreos. And I believe them to be greater than just 2x a Single Oreo. But are they actually? I wasn't confident, so I decided to stack some cookies...




Double v. Single
Clearly the Double Stuf is greater.


Double v. 2xSingle
I didn't measure but the 2xSingle appears to be slightly greater here.


2xDouble v. 4xSingle
The 4x Single is definitely greater, no?


Gathering the facts:
  • Double > Single
  • Double < 2xSingle
  • 2xDouble < 4xSingle
So in fact Double Stuf are not double a Single (in height--I believe true factors of greatness to still be up for debate).

What have I really learned? I just really like Oreo filling--but 2xDouble or 4xSingle may be more than even I can handle on a regular day (but today was no such day).

And now to find something to do with the casualties.

2 comments: